Wednesday, October 3, 2007

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Even though there's less than two weeks until the walk you still have time to increase our donation to City of Hope.

I purchased three cartons of Awesome See's Candy Bars for around $15 and I have them displayed with a October is Breast Cancer Awareness month sign asking for a donation of $5 each. There's three delicious flavors so they usually go pretty fast: Awesome Nut & Chew (my favorite), Awesome Peanut Brittle (yummy) and Awesome Walnut Bar (with dark chocolate - decadent!). The cost is $15 but you could get $120 (or more) in donations.

I have a discount card with See's so let me know if you're interested in this easy way to raise funds for breast cancer research.

No comments: